Tuesday, April 1

so, there is an art exhibit in the sewanee gallery right now. this lady passed a couple cameras around to some people she knew on campus. each person took 10 pictures and returned the camera back to her. when the film was done, she developed the pictures and selected good pictures for her exhibit. my friend, petya, took a picture of me one day at lunch. it was chosen for the exhibit. during the opening reception, i hear that she mentioned that my picture was the only student picture and that i was the "sewanee angel." the long-standing tradition of the sewanee angel is to tap the roof of your car when you enter and exit the gates to pick up or drop off an angel that will protect you while you are off campus. it just so happens that i look like an angel (hands in prayer position, circular light fixture above my head looks like a halo, beautiful picture of my face).

people keep coming up to me and mentioning the picture. wow. i feel famous...:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home