Sunday, March 30

so, there is a new girl in my life. her name is adrian. i met her at the club last night. she turns 21 on april 14th. she is from south carolina, but is in nashville for her job for the next month. its pretty good timing in that i will be leaving for boston around the time that she has to leave nashville. i think she might have called my cell phone while i was at lunch today. i need to check my voicemail to see if it was her. i'm going to ask her if she'd be interested in going to see melissa ferrick with me next weekend. she's just my type: short, blonde, spikey hair. we are the same height, have the same sense of humor, and are both very comfortable and open about being lesbians. all looks GREAT. i think this could be a great development in my life...

on a much diff note, linda called me last night just before we left for the club. she said something about jess getting on her nerves. ugh. is she trying to keep me hanging onto thoughts of her this summer? i'm being careful with my heart...i won't let myself be hurt if i can help it..

i got a copy of an email from my mom to mr. ray (bro's family worker). this was friday night while we were partying in my room. she said that brian is not welcome in her house for the next home visit--says he has proven that he cannot resist temptation. this got me down, but i coped with it pretty quickly. i had a FANTASTIC friday night in my room drinking then at lambda chi. here are a few funny things that happened:

1. at the gas station: chris and i were playing tag (started doing this on the cali trip). he tagged me and ran off only to trip over a curb and fall flat on his ass while. this was all while he was thinking he was cool shit for getting away from me before i tagged him back. that just made the moment more hilarious.

2. club mccrady: while drinking in my room, we had the bright idea of turning off all the lights and using a 3-bulb lamp as a strobe light. chris clicked the lights as ethan and i danced to some good old hip-hop. francie enjoyed the show...

3. tag at lambda: we left for lambda around 12 and danced our asses off. chris and i continued tag between all the dancing people. it was a combo of tag and hide-and-seek. at one point we were chasing each other around the pool table downstairs. obviously this was very funny for people to watch :)

i've been in a really good mood lately...i will write more soon. i have way to much work this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home