Wednesday, March 26

last night, i emailed melissa ferrick and ran my idea for an interview by her. i went to bed eagerly awaiting her reply...

i forgot to wear my mouthpiece to sleep last night and woke up with a horrible head/temple-ache. i sat down at my computer and checked my email. an email from ferrick...@...., her personal email address, sat there in my inbox. she emailed me back within one hour of my email. wow. i was stoked. she said that she wouldn't have long to talk b/c they only have one day in atl, but that i could come to sound check. she told me to email jen (her road manager) and to see what time their checkin in. i'm sooo excited. the show is next saturday night.

the schedule for next semester's classes has been posted online. the classes are GREAT. i plan on taking these for sure:

social psychology
behavior modification seminar
intro to lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender studies (the course that i, and two others, created)

the fourth class is still undetermined but it will either be child development (writing-intensive and lab) or intro to educational psychology.

i'm going to love all those classes. two of the professors are gay, one is my psychologist (lohr) and the other is a new psych dept member. i liked her the most out of all the candidates i rated for the position.

on a different topic--linda called today and we talked for about 30 minutes. we talked about biking, lacrosse (her season started last week), and about my interview with melissa. i'm excited to hang out w/her this summer. the conversation just felt good. nothing weird at all. i really think i am okay about her and jess being together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home