Thursday, March 27

i had a nice ride. thoughts overwhelmed me to the point of frustration. a frustration so intense that i ran the training course in 7 minutes flat. that's an entire four minutes faster than my goal. i only had to get off my bike to go over a pipe and a log (both are not crossable without getting off) and up this pretty steep rock-layered incline that comes just after the pipe. i just couldn't get back on the bike and get enough speed before the cranking. i was very proud of myself for making it up this huge hill for the first time. profanity streamed from my mouth in excitement.

anyhow, i came to no conclusion on what to do w/my brother's situation. all i know is that i want to write him a letter, but i'm not sure what to say. what does he need to hear?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home