Tuesday, March 25

i feel great! i just got back from a two hour bike ride. i didn't get all that tired during the ride either...amazing. i drank an entire camelbak of water--never done that before.

i explored all kinds of new trails, whose destinations are yet to be known. i got scared that i was about to be off the domain, so i turned around several times. i ran into a sturdy branch while going pretty fast. it hit my hand first (thank goodness i had my gloves on) and scratched all the way up my forearm. i have some odd looking marks on my arm from my experience with the branch. i think it's going to be a pretty big, ugly bruise tomorrow.

i spent a lot of the day outside. chris, mitch, and i went out on the mccrady lawn and played taboo in the sunlight for a while earlier. i feel really good b/c i went and talked with my women's studies professor about a paper that is due friday and one that's due at the end of the course. i feel very good about my topics--both on female artists with their own record labels. yep, i'm gonna try to interview melissa ferrick before or after her show in atl on april 5th. WOW. that would be AWESOME. anyways...i'm off to watch some news updates, as i haven't heard what's going on with the war for a few days now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home