Tuesday, April 1

i went to nashville to see adrienne on sunday night. she looked really cute with a hat and a sweatshirt on. we had a nice time playing cards, watching tv, and talking about various things. she is going to call me tomorrow night, when we will make plans to get together friday.

i am feeling completely overwhelmed these days. i have a paper due today by 5, both surveys to score for my research and an intro and methods section to write for my research report by thursday. i have to organize participants to come in on certain days, solidify the procedure, construct interview ?'s for melissa ferrick for saturday night, a lab report due monday by 8 a.m. not to mention latin homework for thursday as well. so much in so little time. all i want to do is go biking on this beautiful day.

my windows are open, and the sounds and smells of freshly cut grass are filling my room--taking me back to my childhood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home