Wednesday, April 2

last night i was so tense from doing work all day that i had to call ethan. he gave me a WONDERFUL massage. i went to bed a lot more relaxed, but i was still a little tense. i did not sleep good at all. feel like i was grinding my teeth hard and kept waking up and having to reposition.

i emailed michelle thompson (res life; women's ctr) to ask her some stuff about working at the women's center next year. i told her that b/c of my sexuality, i had reservations about committing without knowing that i would get a single. she emailed me back this morning and pretty much guarenteed me a single if my application was accepted. so i'm gonna do that today. i'm pretty excited about living there next year. it's a house and has a nice cozzy feeling to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home