Thursday, December 5

my neuropsychology lecture went well. i filled the entire 75 minutes without any difficulty. some of my friends (chris, mitch, and sid brown) visited my class that day to hear my presentation. i presented with a 35 slide powerpoint presentation, video, and three handouts--hopefully an A.

since then, my week has been filled with nothing academic. i have four classes today and four total between monday and tuesday and then i'm done with class for the semester.

linda told me the other night that the day i left boston she told her friend, jess, that she thought that she could stay single till i was back in boston next summer and that she was happy just knowing that she'd found me and she knew i was out there...i think that captures where i am in the situation with linda. i sent her the journal entry from november 27th about the volcano. things are moving fast. we had a talk about where we stand last night. she says that she can't wait till i come visit over c'mas break....we're both trying so hard to keep expectations from seeping in, but i'm not sure how well this is working...

the custodians are cleaning my bathroom right now. an unlocked door is all that separates them from seeing me sitting here in a towel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home