Wednesday, November 20

ok so the past few days haven't been all that swell, but i finally said all the things that i needed to say to linda. the high points of the conversation are as follows:

she said that she has no doubt that if i were in boston that we would be together..."serious together."

she told me that the girl that she has been "dating" has $20 on it--it being that linda and i will start a serious relationship the next time that we see each other.

she asked me why tennessee wasn't closer to boston and why i wasn't a senior.

the other night she was talking about how she'd take me to a club so that cute girls could hit on me. i told her that all i could think was how i didn't want other cute girls to hit on me--that she was enough.

she told me about how she had been wanting to have this conversation with me for a while, but she could never get the nerve. she was glad that i was able to bring it up.

she said that she didn't know where exactly this left us....

i might add some more bits of the conversation tomorrow. i am eager to get into my bed and think about her while i fall asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home