Sunday, November 10

yesterday, i got two packages in the mail from linda. they contained burnt cd's with the letters 'h, a, p, p, y, b, i, r, t, h' in the cases. so i finally got to talk to her today to tell her how she made my day. i asked her where my 'day' was. to this, she simply asked me if i got them on the same day. in amazement, i asked her if i was supposed to get them on separate days. she said yes. this is when i nearly pee'ed my pants. how adorable is this? so my 'day' is coming in the mail with more cd's (i'm guessing) on monday. she told me that she had long conversations with the guy at mailboxes, etc. about when the packages would arrive. HOW CUTE?! the rest is coming in the mail this week.

i just want to give her a huge kiss. too bad she's 20 some odd hours away...:(

i saw cary pierce, last night. i was/am a huge fan of his defunct band, jackopierce--not as big a fan of him, solo. but he played a lot of old jacko songs, which was a very nice surprise.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home