Wednesday, November 6

i have a lot of stuff going on in my life at the present:

1. the ex: talked to her today and told her that i wasn't sure if it was a good idea for her to come see me. she was taken aback by this, so i explained that i would feel one of two things upon seeing her--either anger about how wrong she did me or a yearning to be affectionate w/her. opposites, but both are bad. i don't think that i want to deal with either of them now, but it would be nice to see her.

2. linda: talked to her last night and emailed with her today: she is looking at tickets to come see me next weekend. she asked me if i still needed a date to mountain top ball. we had a 2 hour conversation the other night, which was nice. it felt as though we were in a relationship already. odd. i'm a little sketchy about her coming to see me as well. she would stay in my room, which might bring about some physical interactions. hm...then back to being 20 hrs from her? can i handle that afterwards? i need to remain in this healthy emotional state for as long as possible.

3. school work: i have a test tomorrow, one due sunday night, and another due tuesday morning. ah.

4. birthday: tuesday is my b-day. the big 21!!

i saw melissa ferrick last night in atlanta. anne heaton and edie carey opened for her. the entire show was incredible. i love live music--especially when it involves hot female guitarists!

petya and i had a cocktail in the middle of the afternoon today. it was fabulous--milk, amaretto, and vodka. i think petya called it a white italian. if she ever calls me, petya and i are going to watch a hot lesbian flick tonight, gia. until later....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home