Tuesday, December 10

it is one a.m. and i am sleepless for various reasons:

research methods take-home test...might as well be in hell

autism paper

linda

heather

finals anxiety

i guess heather needs an explanation--i met her at the club on saturday night. while i was dancing, her friend came up to me and asked if i was single/gay because her friend had been checking me out and talking about nothing but me all night. so i introduced myself to heather. we danced, very close might i add, for the rest of the night. she bought me a beer and all that good stuff. we ended up going to an after-hours club with her. i was very cold on the walk to the car--she put her jacket on me. she paid my way in. she is just the type that i am looking for right now. i enjoyed her company thoroughly. she called me the afternoon after we met. we talked a couple times on sunday. she wants me to come back to nashville before i go home for c'mas....we'll see.

linda is still my priority...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home