Wednesday, March 12

so..we (me, chris, and ethan) leave for california in about 3 hours. wow. can you imagine? me, chris, and ethan on the loose in california!? this shouldn't be legal...

i had a hard time sleeping last night. my throat was hurting, and my cough got worse. i woke up around 7.30 and went for a morning bike ride. it was nice. i sat out at the cross for a while and attempted to put my life in perspective. see...

linda called me three times yesterday...last night, she called just to say, "i can't make any promises about the summer but as of tonight, i am a single woman." she and jess broke off their open relationship. she thanked me for making her think about her life.

i am about to start packing now. i have one hour till i need to leave for class and i want to get my bags in my car before that...hopefully, i'll be able to find a computer to journal some happenings on the trip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home