Tuesday, March 11

i just got done with the long-awaited conference call with my mom and brother. my eyes are filled with tears as i replay my mom's words, "i miss stacey...i really do." how have i let this happen? relationships w/your parents are supposed to be strong. i'm so glad that the lines of communication have been opened.

we came to the conclusion that i need to write jim, my step-dad, a letter. in it, i am to express my feelings about the instances that have occured in the past. i really don't want to write it. i am going to be in much pain having to remember all the bad-jim days.

it was really nice to talk to my brother--to hear his voice. i miss him so badly. he has earned a "home-visit," which is a four day vacation from school. too bad i will be in california over that time. i can't wait to see him again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home