Sunday, January 26

still haven't managed to find that motivation from the last post...beginning to think that it has nothing to do with the weather.

i had an appointment with my psychologist friday afternoon. we determined that i am on the brink of a depression and some ways to intervene. some of those ways: mindfulness meditation tapes, cognitive behavioral therapy (snapping rubberband on my wrist when certain thoughts run through my head), bike more often, etc.

saw rachael at the club last night (i cancelled the date due to the "linda conflict"). i explained the situation in my life as me having too much going on to get into anything or anyone seriously. she doesn't understand fully, but i will continue to explain it to her.

there are some other pretty major things going on, but i have no desire to make an attempt at typing them out..maybe some other time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home