Tuesday, December 17

a latin final is the last thing that stands between me and freedom. i will be done with it tomorrow around 11. current plans for my break:

mitch and i are going to rearrange my room tomorrow night. i asked for a futon for christmas so that people that come to visit me will have a place to sit. wednesday, mitch and i are going to move him to another dorm. we will head opposite directions on thursday morning.

christmas this year will no doubt be a difficult one for my family, as my brother will not be out of rehab yet. i am, however, excited about seeing my friends from home.

on the 31st, my mom and i will drive to huntsville, where we will depart for utah to see my brother "graduate" from rehab. we will spend a couple nights in the wilderness with him and then take him to his new school in huntsville.

linda and i have started planning my trip to boston. i am going to fly from atlanta so that i can spend some time with my friend, chris. i am flying up there on tuesday, jan 7th and will leave the next monday. chris agreed to take and pick me up from the airport (if he doesn't end up coming with me). as for how time will be spend in boston, i will wake up wednesday morning and take linda to work. she has offered me her car while she is at work. she asked for thursday and friday off from work, so we will have much time to spend together. she told me that she's going to take me out to the country to see the stars. i suggested us taking my student from last summer to the movies together. linda knows my student well, as she was a teacher in her classroom. i am VERY excited about the trip.

excited, yet scared. what we are headed for is no little thing, and this trip is going to a time for decisions...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home