Monday, January 20

i have been furiously trying to process the end of my break. while nothing is really clear in my head, i can say these things:

my brother's wilderness skills were amazing. he seems to be doing good. i will come out to him the next time i see him. he is now at a therapeutic boarding school about an hour from me.

atlanta was a blast. i believe there were three ocassions in which chris and i were not laughing--those of course being while we were asleep.

spending time with linda was amazing. she told me that she can see herself falling for me--if she only had her heart to give me. she tells me that she has just gotten her heart back from another girl. there have been many low-key, sweet, and mesmorizing conversations with her late at night. she tells me that she would love my warm body in bed with her. and i would like the same...

i am talking to "tan girl" (rachael) from connections on a daily basis. we exchanged numbers and are going on a date saturday night. this is conflicting in my head with the linda situation. i am talking to a professor/friend tonight over dinner as to how i should deal with this. the reason that linda and i aren't together is because i need to date others; yet, i feel bad not giving rachael my all. i can't give her my all...my all is into linda.

i am falling in love with linda and i am excited about the ride...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home