Friday, April 20

long time

so i am a little disappointed with myself for taking such a long break from journaling on blogger. i have been journaling in the meantime...just in random places.

as i look back through many of these entries i realize how much more simple life is now--and for that i am thankful.

the last post was about a relationship that ended about two months ago. overall, a relationship in which i lost myself. since, i have moved to atlanta, gotten into a phd program and gotten a new job.

i am dating a couple of girls now. i had the revelation that in order to find the right girl for my next relationship i need to date around, casually.

please comment if i still have any readers out there....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Stace...I still read your blog...this is about the only way I keep up with what is going on in your life...keep blogging! I love reading whats new in "Stacey's World."

4:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found your blog and I am intrigued by it. I read a post from 2003 where you talked about Valori Sherer. She is a good friend of mine and I have found great comfort in her acceptance of me. I hope you find what you are looking for. Good luck in everything you are doing.

10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home