Tuesday, January 10

alive

i went to lunch today with a group of our consultants from work. we got on the subject of making lists....it started as a list of the top 5 men that they (of course i had little input) would get with. then we quickly moved to life lists. a life list is a list of things that you want to do with your life....

i started thinking about how appropriate it was that we were having this conversation. lately i have been constantly realizing things that i want to do with my life.

my list for now:

get my masters
get my bcba (board certified behavior analyst)
be a good maid of honor for my sister
go to boston on vacation again
read three books
work out three times a week
come out to my father (formally)
finish programming my ipod
do something meaningful for my friends (for no reason other than appreciation)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Count me in on that "Boston Vacation!"

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home