Thursday, June 19

i've been putting off this entry b/c my thoughts are so complex these days. i think of linda mostly. she is cheating on her gf on an emotional level. we have a connection. i think that she will have broken up with jess by monday of next week.

i fear of moving too fast with linda if we get into a relationship. i don't know if this can be avoided.....

retta, a good friend from middle school, visited me this weekend. we had a fun time hitting up clubs/bars around boston. saturday night i ended up bringing a girl home with me from club cafe. her name is monica. she called me last night and asked me on a date this weekend--not quite sure where to go with my love life, as the linda situation isn't cleared up yet. all that is coming out of hooking up with other girls is a better understanding of how badly i yearn to be with linda.

linda and i are going out alone tomorrow night. i wish that she and jess weren't together so that i could spend the night with her. if she could only realize how good we would be together.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home