Wednesday, June 11

entry from last night:

"showna has been asking me all kinds of ?'s about how it was going to be to see you....b/c she knew that i planned on being single so that we could be together this summer."

I AM SO SAD TONIGHT b/c of this statement.

linda and i hung out again today. we went to a park together and layed on a blanket in the sun, threw frisbee, and played lacrosse. i want nothing more than to be with her. i wish she were here now.

I AM SO SAD! I YEARN FOR WHAT WE HAD WHEN I VISITED...

sad to the point of tears. i cannot do this.

what other options do i have?


my horoscope for today:

Scorpio

Horoscope (by Astrocenter.com)
Today, dear Scorpio, you will become quite introspective, and reflect on your life. You probably heard some bad news concerning someone very close to you and you could feel blue. You will find out that you put a great deal of emotion into this relationship. Don't let this get you down. You need to react! Try to reload your batteries! You need to get your energy back!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home