Tuesday, June 10

my written journal entry from last night:

i love reading previous entries; i love having a record of my life. the happenings of my night spurred this journey backwards in my journal.

dinner with linda was nice. too nice?....i am truly puzzled by that question. no light can be shed uon a resolution to the quetino b/c that would involve a decision that is not up to me.

it could not have been "too nice" if linda is contemplating a breakup w/jess. -- don't need to get cocky and think that 4 hours w/linda could make her re-evaluate on that level. how can i be thinking that?!? god dammit, stacey! get a grip.

no, i am thinking that because i want to be linda's girlfriend...and i know that if her and jess were not together that we would be. my thinking that is my hope in word form.

is hope healthy in this situation? i wanted her to spend the night.

AH! SOOOO many thoughts! its not easy to journal when thoughts flow through your head at 100 miles per hour, as they are now. i'll try again tomorrow.

night, please capture me in sleep....soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home