Saturday, June 7

bad experiences with the relatives from florida. we walked through quincy market and there was this huge setup for the kickoff of pride week. i must be using defense mechanisms subconsciously b/c i can't remember all that was said, and despite my trying to something in me is trying to bypass them. lets just say, bad things were said about homosexuality. if they only knew--the person in their company is an activist lesbian.

although i am out to my immediate family minus my father, there is still something in me that doesn't want them to know. especially now that i know how they feel about me.

i feel the urge to write one thing that was said: there was a man and a lady kissing under an umbrella and my cousin said something to the effect of "nobody wants to see that." to this, my aunt responded, "well at least its a man and a woman, right?!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home