Tuesday, November 5

yes, it has been two months since that last post. to catch up, i am hardly talking to my ex these days. she did not end up coming to see me the week after that post; however, she says that she is coming this weekend. we'll see how that turns out...

my night has been as spontaneous as a night can be: drew and i ran in to each other in the library and decided to meet in my room around 10.30 to play nintendo (i think it may be how i compensate for my penis-envy). we played for about 45 min then called colt to see if he wanted to join us. the three of us played for some time and then decided to head to pop's. i messaged petya to see if she'd like to come with us...so the four of us make a midnight run to this nearby truckstop. we had a 'happy' time eating and talking. i love nights like this--when i am not expecting anything and the night turns out to be a memorable one.

i've realized lately that i am tired of being gay. i think i am going to lay low for a while and try not to engulf myself into too many activist roles. since my last post, i have represented the gay-straight alliance at a luncheon at the women's center, helped coordinate activities for national coming out day, and been a panelist on "what matters" at sewanee by talking about homophobia. just last week, a newspaper article on the panel came out. this article outed me to whoever in sewanee happened to read the paper. i just need a break.

i'm tired now, so i'm gonna head to bed. thank petya for lighting the fire under my ass to start journaling again :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home