Monday, July 29

yesterday, i felt completely severed from my environment. other words to explain my state: aloof, spacey, non-compliant. by nightfall, i became quite bothered by incapability to focus. this was mostly because i wanted to have a nice, intellectual conversation with kate. ugh how frustrating.

today, however, seems better. i've had complex thoughts meandering through my mind all day.

i'm really excited about kate coming up here. she will be here one week from right now. yikes! i'm really excited about some plans i've made for us on thursday night, but i cannot type them on here b/c i'm keeping it a secret from kate, who reads my entries :) otherwise, i have no clue what will happen for the rest of her week here. gotta get on that i guess.

(sorry this is choppy)...

i brought my student over to my apartment today after school. she came running upstairs, took off her shoes, and jumped onto my bed. we napped, woke, and headed back to lexington for a therapists' meeting that ended up being completely pointless to attend. on the way home, i grabbed some thai food from a place down the road and rented "i am sam" and "memento" from blockbuster--plan on watching one right after i finish this entry...

...which is boring me as i type it, so i can't help but think that you are bored as well. i will end it now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home