Thursday, May 22

i talked with my boss last night. she is worried that if i start work at MIT next week then i will not be done there when she needs me to start. she says that she can definately find things for me to do w/elena if need be. so, i'm coming over either tomorrow night or saturday night to hang out with elena while her parents go out.

ethan has a job as a delivery boy. sounds like the tips are good.

linda called me yesterday. we talked about a half hour or so. she is doing good, but very busy. i basically left the ball in her court as to when we actually will see each other. i can't believe--i've been here three weeks and i still haven't seen her....

I'm going over to olympia sports today to see about working there part-time after the elena-job starts. i figure its the best option for me b/c i plan on buying lots of sports equiptment with my profit this summer. why not get a discount?

i want to plan a trip to new york sometime soon. maybe the first weekend in june....my sister says that my dad's new york office treats you like royalty. that would be nice!

my postings should become better soon, as they are coming to install our phone line and cable tomorrow afternoon. i will be able to use a dial-up service to journal online instead of in my written journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home