Monday, April 14

haven't been in a journaling mood lately. here goes an attempt to journal in a not-journaling mood.

i went home this past weekend. it was a lot of fun. things with my mom were not weird at all. i simply had to stop thinking about how she knows what i do with girls in bed. i overcame that quickly. ethan even said that it seemed like our interaction was more fluent.

i realized tonight that $80 was stolen from my room. we have been having problems with this lately and have started locking our doors; however, money is still being taken. i left a little note for the thief. hope s/he enjoys ;)

i added a little more of the conversation with my ex just before i made this post. be sure you check that out. it makes the conversation a little more frustrating. can you sense my frustration with her these days?

i am tired of my brother's situation.

damn! this night sucks. i am now hunting for a mccrady bug (mutant catepillar-looking thing). they have like 100 legs. no joke.

well shit. ros and i were talking and the damn mutant crawled up the wall in front of my desk. i shrieked really loud. it was classic, but i feel like explaining it wouldn't be all that funny.

as i was saying...i'm tired of my bro's stuff. we have a parent support on saturday...otherwise, i really don't feel like wasting the time typing about it.

linda has been calling me a lot lately. they had a work dinner/theatre night last night and linda brought me into the conversation. there was about 10 minutes of talk about me she said. the head of the program was asking questions as to figure out if linda and i are/were together. linda said, "i didn't tell them. its fun to keep them guessing." she has a gf mind you. i'm totally confused. perhaps her and jess aren't doing well. who knows. i will probably ask her the next time i talk to her.

i'm off to bed. maybe i will have dreams that do not involve mccrady bugs...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home