Tuesday, March 4

the latin exam was hard, but i worked on it for an hour and fourty-five minutes--the last person to turn it in. i feel good about that. i tried my hardest. i just turned the last exam in without doing one of the translations.

the sun was out for most of the day again. ethan says that it is supposed to keep showing up in our sky to warm up our air. how exciting. anyways, i stayed awake as long as possible today and got a lot of stuff done. the only things i have left to mark off my "to do" list are "work-out" and "start brian's letter."

after dinnner i will be left with the letter and my entire night. hopefully, i will get myself to bed early tonight so that i can be alive tomorrow-not a painful awake like today. i gotta get changed now. ethan will be here soon to pick me up for the gym.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home