Saturday, August 21

time spent alone is probably the best therapy for me. i have spent most of the past 24 hours alone analyzing everything. i figured out the things that i like best about my personality and the things that would most like to change.

the main thing that i figured out is that i'd like to focus better on conversations that i have with friends. most of the time, i get frustrated when my phone rings because it rings all the time. but then i want to keep in better touch with all my friends. since i graduated my friends are spread all over the country so keeping in touch requires the phone. i want to make it a point to call one friend a night that i can't see on a daily basis.

i have been bad at keeping in touch with people. especially high school friends. i get nervous when i deal with high school friends because i have changed so much since then. its almost as if they wouldn't know me anymore. i need to suck it up and claim my past.

a lot of them want to come visit me in the next couple of months. what will they think?

i worked out for 2 hours today. i started out in the fitness center at my apt complex and ended on my bike on a trail behind the complex. finding this trail was a very nice surprise. in an ideal world i would wake up 30 min early in the morning to do a quick workout before work, but i am in touch with reality and know that will never happen. i have set a goal of 3 times a week.

i have three nights of classes this week for work. that means that i only have to get up early twice! :) i really like the changes in my life.

to top of my wonderful 24 hrs of introspection, chris and mitch are both coming to chattanooga tonight to go out with me. how fabulous...

1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home