Thursday, August 19

katelen and i went on a date last night. we had great conversation at dinner, at blockbuster, and back at my apt. but most importantly we laughed nearly the whole time we were together.

we held hands while watching the movie then she went home. i like her. she knows it. she enjoys being hard to read. i'm usually good at reading people. i just can't tell w/her

i had to switch my car insurance over about a month ago. i called around and found the best rates with geico. now this excited me because i love the gecko. about a week after i switched over, i got some paperwork from them....none of which had even a picture of the gecko.

i got drunk :) last weekend and decided that i was gonna call the 800 number and complain. i told the lady that i was upset b/c i hadn't seen the gecko and that i didn't feel safe b/c the gecko wasn't riding with me in my car.

haha. she said they get calls like this often and told me that she would see if she could hunt for something to send me.

i probably won't get a stuffed gecko in the mail, but its a funny story nonetheless.

i talked to my ex, jaquita, last week. she is doing good. it was very nice to talk to her. she has a music scholarship to a school that is only an hour and a half away. it will be so weird to see her b/c i haven't seen her since we broke up.

seems like that is about all for now. leave me comments :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home