Friday, August 22

while packing, i started wondering what was going on in my life last year so i took at look at some entries....this is one that i found (just gotten back at sewanee after the summer in boston):

linda and i have kept in touch thus far. she called tonight, which was good b/c of my not being able to talk to my ex and my thoughts' tendancy to be the death of me. i realized how much i truly miss linda. we talked for a half hour or so and planned a trip for me to go see her and her to come see me. linda is someone that i honestly see myself with before i go back to my ex. perhaps next summer will be good timing for the two of us :).



i need a relationship with someone like linda--mature, experienced, and just plain wise. like i said before: i'm interested to see what comes of us...


whoa. and so many more like that. i can't believe that after a year of being hung on linda i am actually over her...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home