Sunday, August 17

but of course, corinne calls me today. like clockwork. she knows when to call.

today was newport folk festival w/linda. we got into it last night at hollywood. i had the convo w/her. how the jess thing was too much. it affected me more than i knew. we talked about it a lot today. michelle, danielle, shorty, and marcel were all there. michelle is one cool chic. there is a chance that she will move to atl in sept. --this would kick ass.

so sonja was there w/michelle last night and also today at the show. i met her at hollywood and 20 min later was like "you look familiar." she said, "well that's probably b/c we just met."

that's how drunk i was.

i danced w/danielle and don't remember. geez. i suck. i need to calm my life down. i don't even know if i owe apologies. i'm pretty sure that linda asked me to dance right in front of corinne.

my life is so crazy right now that i can't even write a journal entry. my mind is all over the place. i think i will just go to sleep so that i don't have to think about it all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home