Thursday, August 14

more and more plans with corinne, less and less plans with linda....

this seems to be what's going on in my life outside of work. corinne has been calling me a lot lately. she came over and hung out at the apartment yesterday. she is probably gonna come have some drinks with some friends at my place before manray tomorrow, and then we have ani and kristy's party at her place on friday. saturday is hollywood and we will probably preparty and go there together. i am trying so hard not to get my hopes up, but i would love to spend a couple more nights w/her before i leave. she's a cool ass chick.

i have one more night left of work at kb. this saddens me. i'm glad that my last night is with india and steph b/c we are the roller-skating queens. i'm sure that all three of us will be on skates rolling around the store.

so corinne showed me this cool site friendster. you connect to people that you know and then meet the people that they know. its like a big network of friends---an easy way to keep in touch with a lot of her friends that i don't know well enough to call once i leave boston.

more big news: i have been emailing genesis from real world boston!!!! the gsa'ers (little do they know) are going to book her and help fundraise to pay for her to come speak on national coming out day (oct 11th). genesis gave me her phone number!?!? oh my goodness. she's hot. BUT married. oh well. its cool that i am in contact w/her anyways. what a kick-ass life i lead :)

i'm off to finish cleaning the ferret cage. ethan is on his way home to help....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home