Saturday, August 16

ani was amazing last night. she sang a lot of her old stuff, which made my night entirely. on top of that, she took down her dreads during the encore. mmm...

after the show, i went to corinne's house for a party. soooo many girls there. probably in the 50 person range. lots of beer too. i didn't even get there till 1.15 am. left around 3.30.

corinne was genuinly excited to see me there. she was very flirtatious and sad when she realized that i only have a few more weekend nights in boston. i think we will hook up before i leave. (i hope)....

met a lot of new cool lesbians up here. i'm a little worried:

tonight is my last night to go to hollywood, and linda told me that she will probably be there celebrating jess' bday. at hollywood, i dance really sexual with a lot of my friends. i wish linda didn't have to see that. and then i have to deal w/meeting jess for the first time.

oh well. i need to just take it by the moment. if corinne kisses me, should i kiss her back? i'm just not going to analyze it till after it happens--probably not the best plan, but its my last night to be a crazy lesbian! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home