Thursday, April 17

the meeting with mr. benjamin was phenomenal. the following is what keeps me going in my activist ways here at sewanee:

Stacey,

Let's make sure we stay in-touch next semester. If you have any
needs with which I can help in the interim, give me a call or stop by my
office. You have a special power within you and I believe others recognize
it as well. Although I am sure much of the attention you refer to is
because of your public stance as a lesbian; much more of the attention than
you suspect may be due to your courage as a free, thinking, liberated,
woman. This can be a challenge to males and even some females, no matter
your orientation. Your courage may be your greatest attribute.

Yours,
Mr. B.

its so nice to feel like your work is appreciated/acknowledged...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home