Monday, March 3

chris says that he thinks the sun has been highjacked. he says that someone should inform president bush and that this situation should be a higher priority than the war on terrorism.

when will we see the sun again? i can't remember the sensation of waking up to a sun-lit room.

i have been thinking about my life all day today--where i am, where i came from, and where i want to go. i know where i am compared to where i came from, but as for where i want to go from here i am lost. i'm having problems coming up with areas of myself that i'd like to better. perhaps i need to work on more personal areas than interpersonal areas. i would like to work out more often, to spend more time leisure reading, and to knock the dusk off my guitar and teach myself how to play some of the songs that mean so much to me.

i'd like to spend more time journaling as well. self-growth is such an essential part of my life. i work through my thoughts best when they are visible to me in word form.

i was hit with a wave of thankfulness today--while laying in my bed looking around my soothing room...i was not thanking anyone in particular. i was simply thankful. realized how fortunate i am. will i ever again feel like i need to direct those thanks towards something/someone? ...something that has been on my mind all day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home