Tuesday, September 23

i was in tears saturday night on the way to connections.

my mom told me that my brother was involved in another incident at his rehab/school.

he called and told her about a few of the group members going down to the shed that houses the lawn mowers and sniffed the gasoline. BUT that he had nothing to do with it. then a couple days later my mom talked to mr. ray, and he said that brian was the one responsible for locking the shed that night. the whole ordeal had been planned out and my brother, while he didn't actually sniff, did not lock the shed and was thus involved.

so my brother's situation can be analyzed many ways:

he is still manipulative-obviously.
he still needs crazy acceptance from peers.
he is still not trustworthy.

but i still miss him...

i miss a lot these days. missing things is a recurring theme in my entries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home