Monday, September 8

i do not usually remember my dreams, but i remember several from last night.

one was very disturbing. it took place at my mom's house, but my dad was there. i understood that they were divorced; however, he still lived there. we had just gotten a new pet--some sort of macho-lizard. my mom and i went upstairs to test its patience. i pissed it off to see if it would bite us. i got so scared that i ran to the other room and climbed on a table. i remember calling to my mom to tell her to come. she didn't come. i figured that she had it under control. after a bit, i walked back in the room to find my mom laying on the little trampoline. i asked her what happened, but she didn't answer me. i sat down next to her to see that she was struggling to talk. i did not notice any physical problems--no blood, bite marks, etc. i asked her if i needed to call 911...i remember thinking that even if she needed an ambulance, she would not tell me. i don't know why i thought this...maybe because she is always the type to put up a fascade that everything is ok. i ran downstairs to get my dad who was sitting on the couch watching tv. i told him to go watch her while i called 911. he was reluctant for some time, then he finally got up to help. i called 911 and told them what happened. i remember that she had to get all this info out of me before they could send the ambulance--in this time of sheer emergency. i was pissed. the operator put me on hold so i ran upstairs to see what was going on w/mom. as i got to the top of the steps, i saw my dad walk by the doorway--pacing. i asked him what was going on...i asked him if mom had died. he said yes. i walked into the room where my mom's body was and freaked out at the sight of it. she was motionless. i woke up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home