Tuesday, February 18

the visit with my brother was chaotic. my mom's husband, jim, was acting like a total ass the entire time. when i couldn't handle it anymore, i talked to my mom about how he is/has been coming in between our relationship. i told her how bad it hurt when she took his side on a very hostile day last thanksgiving. after i finished going off on him, she admitted that he has some serious issues and that if he didn't get some counseling that that would be it...(she would leave him?)...

jim started going off on my brother just before i had to leave. i told him to just shut-up--that he'd already caused enough havoc in our lives. he ignored me. i proceeded to tell him to shut-up until he acknowledged me. i don't even remember what he finally turned to me and said...it wasn't very nice though. jim and i will never get along. i'm not sure what to do w/that whole situation if my mom does not leave him. he's just a jackass. i have respect for him.

my brother and i had a very nice conversation just before i left town. we both cried about my mom's horrible circumstance and aired our frustrations with jim. a very nice bonding experience.

on a lighter note, friday night was a blast. emily wright-timko and i went out to eat and to a concert on campus. i came back to my room to shower only to find ethan and mitch drinking daquiris in my room. emily came back over as planned and we made more daquiris. chris was spinning at DKE; we went and danced to his fabulous set. when we got tired of the crowd at DKE, we headed over to lambda chi. LOTS of fun there. dancing, dancing, and more dancing. i got in around 2 and didn't want to go to sleep b/c i was so pumped up from the night. hopefully we will have another one of those this weekend....

within 10 minutes last night i got calls from linda, jaquita (my ex), and rachel. had good conversations with the first two, but rachel is annoying me. every time that i talk to her she asks me out on a date. how many times do i have to tell her that i am not capable of a relationship right now?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home