Friday, February 14

Hello--I Chritopher.

I'm stacey's goo d friend . I'm really drunk on kaluah. So its time for dee thoughts on life anY IS firnship towards tacey. we read bout whores tonight...we must dicuss this in the morning. I ho e I will be very rprepared. I owe ethan a big massage. BlMIN SHOES BOY I SSO HOT. I reall yant t i good. stacy is so tiered. We should to the pub. Yay...bt hte stars are great tonight...I have calss at 8 o clok. yikes. pho pa,,,,,,PHO PA PHO PA PHO PA PHO PA PHO PA PHO PA PHO PA ....garbanzo bean make pho pa.. don t be pho pa...god dang. classs is suck...how tight it is whoa. so i really really need soething...ethan like heather. I'm tryig to be deep and serious...So maybe sine bun at pub will be nice...tomorrow i gotta spin..today was fabulous lie sunny and stuff....yum

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home