Tuesday, August 23

moving on

i feel as though the new phase has begun...

meeting new people
filled a new job
putting the past in place

first..i have been meeting new interests over the past two weeks or so. i've gotten very good at figuring out if there is a possibility for anything long-term. i am perfectly happy with my life in a single state. i'm just having a lot of fun.

plus the new job is taking up enough of my energy. the job announcement was friday and i officially filled the position yesterday. i have heard a couple of things being said behind my back, but overall i feel more supported than i thought i would. staff are coming to me with ideas and issues. the other assistant and i compliment each other well. his strenghts are my weaker areas and vice versa. my life is taking on a whole different perspective...i see things through a different lens.

its focused on the future. not to worry about what i have done in the past or who from my past does not need to be in my future. i understand where i came from and why i no longer choose to be in that place. i understand that i am a result of all those things that have happened to me in my life and i am focusing on being thankful. no matter if those things were positive or negative they have affected me in positive ways because i am a strong/driven person.

everything in my life just feels right. leaving you with this quote:

"Love ... we think about it, sing about it, dream about it, and lose sleep worrying about it. When we don't have it, we search for it; when we discover it, we don't know what to do with it; when we have it, we fear losing it. It is the constant source of pleasure and pain, yet we can't predict which it will be from one moment to the next. It is a short word, easy to spell, difficult to define, impossible to live without."
---thanks ryan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home