Tuesday, March 2

pain.
hurt.
love.
rage.
sadness.
fear.

to break up with someone because they have things to work on alone is possibly the hardest thing i've ever had to do.

i broke up with her sunday. i broke up with her because her problems are causing me problems. i broke up with her knowing that it might push her over the edge, and i may not ever be able to talk to her again. i broke up with her for my good. i broke up with her hoping that it would turn into her good.

i feared that it wouldn't.

i got an email from her last night. she is sorry. she wants me back. she is going to therapy. i broke up with her and it turned into her good.

now, she's getting help and i'm having to do the right thing and deny my feelings because i know it is best for her.

my feelings erupt from my eyes. they stream down my cheeks and drip to the floor. i feel pain. i feel sadness. i feel anger. but below it all, i feel love.

and love is hurting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home