Monday, November 10

sitting here listening to toshi reagan. getting inspired to read her lyrics.

i've been using my memory a lot lately. catalyzing it through old cd's, old journal entries, and contacting veteran friends on the phone. i think that turning 22 in a couple days is forcing me to put my life into perspective.

as i was looking up toshi reagan lyrics on google, i came across this link to petya's weblog. i guess that october of last year, petya and i were pretty close. its amazing how you can forget how many good times you have with someone. some of those days were my most cherished last year. we had the best time in athens for the ani/toshi concert.

i am struck by memories these days--the events/people/feelings that shaped me into the person that i am today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home