Wednesday, April 30

i ended up getting eaten by the bugs at green's view, so i went over to the cross (another lookout point) and did some studying. it was a very nice time...

i came back to my room and got in touch with mitch. we went to the park in chattanooga, where we threw a frisbee around, studied, and watched people. while we were sitting in a coffee shop, i saw a familiar car drive by. i ran out and screamed, "LO!!" she parked and had some coffee with us.lo is really fucking cool. she said she's gonna be in dc this summer and that we should hang out in boston sometime.

so i've gotten so much sun lately. it feels GREAT.

i talked to my mom tonight. she said that she talked with brian. he said that he has no problem with my sexuality. he said, "well, mom. it doesn't really affect me." how cool is that?

i need to get back to work on my paper that's due tomorrow (worth 55% of my grade)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home